Job Announcement: Part-Time Ministries Coordinator
North Decatur Presbyterian Church (NDPC) is a growing, progressive, 350+ member church in the suburbs of metro-Atlanta. We are seeking a self-motivated individual to serve as the Ministries Coordinator to support the church’s pastors, lay leaders, ministries and programs.
The Ministries Coordinator provides administrative, secretarial, and logistical support to the pastors, staff, Session, other church groups, lay volunteers and the general membership of NDPC. Persons interested in applying are strongly encouraged to visit our website (www.ndpc.org) to learn more about our church and our beliefs.
Skills and Qualifications
· Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel, GoogleDocs and DropBox; Knowledge of church database (ACS) and WordPress is a plus
· Strong editing and written/verbal communication skills, preferably including social media
· Strong organizational leadership skills with the ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a team
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Adept at communicating with the public with professionalism and sensitivity
The candidate will serve as a member of the ministry team and will be trusted with confidential information. Experience working in churches and a degree from a theological institution is preferred.
· Part-time position up to 17 hours per week
· Eligible for paid vacation leave after six months of employment
Qualified and interested candidates, please email your Cover Letter and Résumé to North Decatur Presbyterian Church at [email protected] by May 1.