Full-Time Director of Children, Youth and Families.
North Decatur Presbyterian Church (NDPC) is a growing, progressive, 350+ member church in the suburbs of metro-Atlanta. We are seeking a self-motivated, organized individual with a love for children and youth and their caregivers to serve as the Director of Children, Youth and Families. This person will oversee the weekly operations and steward the vision of our Christian formation program for families. Persons interested in applying are strongly encouraged to visit our website (www.ndpc.org) to learn more about our church and our beliefs.
Skills and Qualifications
- Training and/or experience in teaching children and/or youth
- Strong organizational leadership skills with the ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Adept at communicating with the public with professionalism and sensitivity
- Experience working with and encouraging volunteers
- Familiarity with the Christian tradition and leadership experience in a community of faith
- B.A. or M.A. in Education or related field
The candidate will serve as a member of the ministry team and will be trusted with confidential information. Experience working in churches and a degree from a theological institution is preferred.
- Full-time position
- Eligible for paid vacation leave after six months of employment
Qualified and interested candidates, please email your Cover Letter and Résumé to North Decatur Presbyterian Church at [email protected] by April 30th.