Sometimes, a ministry or a need arises that no one had previously imagined. NDPC’s Mini Grant Program provides financial support for new and special initiatives that emerge from our congregation after the annual budget has been finalized. A good Mini Grant project will:
- address a special need for equipment or other capital expenditures that is over and beyond normal operating expenses;
- support the goals of NDPC’s Committees; and
- advance the church’s mission and vision.
How it works: At the beginning of each fiscal year the Finance Chair will allocate the appropriate funds for the NDPC Mini-Grant program’s Funding Year February 1 – January 31.
1. Council and Committee Chairs must submit applications.
2. One Mini-Grant may be awarded for a specific project or initiative during a Funding Period. However, Council and Committees may submit Mini-Grant applications for different projects or initiatives during each Funding Period.
3. A maximum Mini-Grant amount of $3,000 is allowed per project or initiative.
4. Each proposal must be submitted using the NDPC Mini-Grant Application form and sent via email to the Mini-Grant Administrator at [email protected].
For all details and a Mini-Grant Application form, please contact a Council or Committee Chair or the Mini-Grant Administrator at [email protected].