Why give to NDPC? Because it’s an amazing multiplier effect. Our church provides us all with Christian education, a safe and brave community to gather and support each other, challenging and nourishing worship to inspire us, music that heals us and moves us, and opportunities to help us engage in ministries to serve others. What we do at church is mission – it feeds us, energizes us, and helps us discern how to be God’s hands and feet in the world.
In This Time and Always, We Covenant with God
As we enter our church’s stewardship season, we recognize that this year has been… unique. Many aspects of our lives have changed – some temporarily, some permanently. But, much is still the same. That is why this year, our stewardship theme reflects on our journey over the past, where we find ourselves today, and where our faith and hope lie for the future.
In 2018, we reflected on “For Such a Time as This”. Last year, we discerned how to “Be in Covenant with God Through the Giving of Ourselves”. As we pause to give thanks for all God has given us and how we might commit those gifts back to God, we invite you to meditate on the Exodus passages from worship, knowing “In This Time and Always, We Covenant With God”.
As you discern what stewardship means to you, pray and think about the manna that God has provided you and continues to provide through God’s covenant with you. Then, discern how you can and will be God’s manna for others through your covenant with God. This covenant is thankfully what remains a steadfast constant, even through these turbulent times.
Instead of passing the plate, we will continue to receive offerings through the following methods:
- Realm – https://onrealm.org/ndpc/SignIn – Go to the Giving link on the left, then choose the blue link +Give to fill out your information (Add a Payment Method to enter your payment information). If you use a checking or savings account, the church pays a lot less in transaction fees. If you need/prefer to pay by credit card, that is ok, too! You can make one-time offerings and/or set up recurring offerings.
- Send a check to the NDPC office. We continue to deposit checks on a weekly basis.
- Donate through PayPal on the ndpc.org website. The church pays more in transaction fees for this method.
- Stock / Qualified Charitable donations – UPDATE – our brokerage account changed to Charles Schwab. Please reach out to [email protected] for information on our new account information for stock transfers.
- Estate gifts – if you would like to discuss how to discern giving through your will, please reach out to Beth or David.
- Visit this page to learn how to give through Realm or contact the church office at [email protected].
If you need to change your pledge for the year because of economic difficulties, please do not hesitate to reach out to Jack Kittle at [email protected] to update your giving. There are many ways to keep your covenant with God – and our church is a collective body ready to support individuals in times of need.
Visiting and wish to donate to NDPC?
Contributions can easily be accepted using credit card, debit card, or PayPal. Select the donate button below to make a 100% tax-deductible donation to NDPC. You can also send a check to NDPC at 611 Medlock Road, Decatur GA 30033.