O, the beautiful things that happen when people of all ages gather to learn, study, play, and pray together!
This Sunday (9/11/22) kicks off our educational programming schedule for NDPC for 2022-23. Things shift and change in the rhythms of our days and weeks as we start a new schedule. Time to worship. Time to fellowship together. Time to learn together. Time to make music together. Time to eat together. Time To BE Together.
Many of us have been longing for this “together” time. It is hard to meet the needs we allhave to have our spirits fed when we cram it into a tiny chunk of time once a week. Our invitation to you this year is to find yourself luxuriously feeding your spirit and the spirit of your family. There are so many opportunities to do that this Sunday at NDPC:
- Worship Together
- 8:45AM: for those of you who like to get up and get started early with worship, prayer, singing and communion, early worship returns this Sunday
- 11:00AM: have coffee, fellowship and time in a Sunday school class before worship.
- Learn Together
- At 9:45AM this Sunday morning, the whole church is invited to dive into our Sunday school programming for the fall. Meet in the Fellowship Hall to learn about adult classes and meet Children’s Sunday school teachers. Middle and High School youth may go straight to their classrooms.
- Make Music Together
- NDPC’s Community Choir meets at 7:30PM Wednesday nights and is open to everyone in our community.
- Handbell Choir meets Wednesday at 6:30PM
- Children’s Choir meets at 4:30PM Sunday and is followed by a community meal
- Youth Band is new this year and meets at 5:30 Sunday nights, followed by a community meal
And a special invitation to the parents of our middle and high school students:
- Youth Group begins this Sunday! Youth Band is at 5:30PM, followed by Youth Fellowship Meal at 6:00. Youth Groups meet until 7:30.
There is a time for every purpose. It’s time to be together!