Advent & Christmas season are wonderful times to spend at church, and you and your friends and family are welcome to spend them with the community at NDPC.
Our theme, “Let There Be…” focuses our attention on the ways that we rely upon God to create the conditions for hope, peace, joy, and love. Printed Advent devotionals are available at the church to support you in your daily prayer and reflection.
- Nov. 27 – Advent 1: Let There Be Hope; worship at 8:45 and 11am; Victoria Robinson, preaching
- Dec. 4 – Advent 2: Let There Be Peace; worship at 8:45 and 11am; David Lewicki, preaching
- Dec. 11 – Advent 3: Let There Be Joy; worship at 8:45 and 11am; David Lewicki, preaching
- Dec. 18 – Advent 4: Let There Be Love; worship at 8:45 and 11am; David Lewicki, preaching
- Dec. 18 – Longest Night Service; 5pm; a meditative worship service designed for anyone who is grieving a loss this season
- Dec. 24 – Christmas Eve, 11am, 5pm, 7pm; the 11am and 7pm services are lessons and carols services with communion shared and a message by Rev. Lewicki; the 5pm is a special lessons and carols service designed for families with younger children
- Dec. 25 – Christmas Day; 11am worship with lots of singing and a short homily; David Lewicki, preaching
- Jan. 1 – Epiphany; 11am worship with poetry and musical improvisation, created to evoke the fleeting but powerful moments of revelation that form our “epiphanies”