We hope you, your family, and friends will join NDPC for Holy Week worship. It is the most important time of our year. We hear the incredible, devastating, wondrous story of the last week of Jesus’ life, his death, and the resurrection.
Palm Sunday (Mar. 28) – pre-recorded online worship
- Our children lead a procession of palms as Jesus enters Jerusalem. You are invited to respond by “laying down your cloaks and branches” on the sidewalk in front of NDPC’s Fellowship Hall. Please bring:
- Branches, cut from your own yard, to spread on the walkway
- For Mercy Church: Clean ballcaps, Sturdy walking shoes/sneakers (size 10 & larger), New men’s underwear, Men’s pants (Med-large), Belts
- For El Refugio: hygeine kits consisting of a toothbrush, toothpaste (travel size), deodorant (travel size), soap, washcloth all in a plastic ziploc bag. Other items can be found on El Refugio’s Target registry.
Monday-Wednesday – pre-recorded online worship (email and Facebook)
- A 5-minute video meditation with a new story each day from Jesus’ last week to focus your devotion, available by clicking the link in each day’s email, or at NDPC’s Facebook page.
Maundy Thursday (Apr. 1) – Zoom worship
- Have your own dinner ready promptly at 6:30pm. We eat together as a congregation, live on Zoom. During dinner, we tell the story of the Last Supper and share Communion. After dinner, we encourage you to wash feet in your own home.
Good Friday (Apr. 2) – Stations of the Cross; live, in-person & live-streamed
- From 9am – noon, Rev. Lewicki will lead a 5-mile walk from Memorial Drive Presbyterian Church to NDPC, stopping at 14 stations of the cross along the way to read scripture and pray for our own community; the walk will be livestreamed for those who would like to follow along. Please indicate your interest in walking by emailing [email protected].
- OR, at NDPC, 14 stations with images and prayers will be set up on our plaza for in-person, self-guided meditative worship.
Easter Sunday (April 4) – live, in-person
- Easter services will be held at 8:00, 9:30 and 11:00 am!
- Outdoors on the church lawn, socially distanced, masks required.
- 23 10’x10’ marked spaces on the lawn large enough to accommodate a family. Bring your own seating.
- Reservable parking spaces for those who would like to attend and remain in you automobile and listen on your car radio.
Make a reservation at: [email protected]. Please indicate which service you plan to attend, how many people are attending in your group, and whether you would like a lawn or parking space.